Join our Counsellor SquadAre you a camp counsellor or sports specialists?
Do you love working with kids?
If yes, keep scrolling.
WHAT EXACTLY IS RENT-A-COUNSELLOR CANADA?
We offer a vast array of both traditional and new camp programs for crafty campers to sporty campers and everyone in between right in the comfort of the camper’s home, backyard or driveway! While our craft programs are sure to bring out our campers’ creative gene, all of our sport-oriented programs are designed for campers to choose their level of play and fun!
levels of camp experience provided
Geared towards younger campers with a love of multiple sports and games. Beginner programs have a strong focus on fun with some light skill building.
Geared towards campers who desire to improve their skills. Intermediate programs have a stronger focus on skill building with equal amounts of fun.
Geared towards sport specific campers who desire to place full emphasis on skills and training in their chosen sport. Still fun though!
WHAT WOULD MY Schedule LOOK LIKE?
Our Counsellors provide a home-based outdoor experience for your campers ages 4-13.
Each experience is customized to the families home and their camper!
9 AM – 12 PM
10 AM – 1 PM
11 AM – 2 PM
1 PM – 4 PM
2 PM – 5 PM
4 PM – 7 PM
6 PM – 9 PM
Session times can be flexible based on staff members schedule. This must be requested and arranged through the camp office.
WHAT QUALIFIES ME TO BE An RACC team member?
First and foremost you must love what you do and love working with kids.
Kids need to be kids, cut loose and have some fun this summer and we are taking many precautions to ensure this can be done in a safe way. We expect the following:
- You are certified in First-Aid and CPR
- You have been police screened (18 and up)
- You have additional Certifications such as: Babysitting, NCCP, NLS Lifeguard
- You have access to self absorbing clothing (if possible)
- You have access to a mini first-aid kit
- You have not spent time with individuals who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory issues
- You are able and willing to check your temperature prior to working
- You are able and willing not to enter a campers home for any reason, including washroom breaks unless the family has given consent.
- You are willing and able to wear a cloth mask and gloves
- You are willing and able to practice physical distancing and follow all recommendations of the Government of Canada
- You are willing and able to participate in special Covid-19 training
STILL WITH US? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
This employment application will take 10- 15 minutes and requires a PDF version of your resume as well as a 70-200 word bio about how awesome you are!